Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bookshelf is LOADED and we are MOVING IN TODAY!


I'm sitting here wondering if I've gone over the weight limit for this thing. This isn't all the books I have, either. But the bottom two shelves had to be used for VHS movies the kids got for Christmas (that huge Christmas I told you about a few months ago). Now I just have to find the VCR!

MOVING DAY! Today is the day I unplug the computer and take over all the stuff from inside the house. Before, it was all stuff from storage and the things I just got recently from a trip back to see the.... ex and his dog. I mean, girlfriend.

I'll take some more photos when we are settled. For now, here's the loaded bookshelf (no man to put things together for me - I've always put together the pressed wood furniture now that I think about it).

0 comments: