Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been bad....

I've been so bad. Sorry! Things have been hectic around here. Trying to keep my head above water, dealing with the possibility of knee surgery... working on my son's pinewood derby car.... you name it.

I'll be posting the derby car photos in a minute. It's not done, it's far from it - still have to put on the after-market spoiler (since the original broke off) and paint and detail it.

I got my hair cut a week ago. Or should I say, HACKED. Serves me right, going to Wal-Mart for a haircut. Are there any decent salons around here that don't charge $100? I've gone to Fran Brown before, but I've had bad haircuts there too. Nobody knows how to layer anymore. It's retarded! However, a co-worker gave me a card for Salon of Italy which I will have to give a try. Looks pricy like Fran Brown, but I'll try anything once.

More later (like the pics)!

0 comments: