Wednesday, May 7, 2008

.... no words to describe this....

The bank just called to notify me that my account has been frozen, due to a garnishment placed on my account and also on my ex's account (separate accounts at the same bank). I haven't lived in Wyoming for nearly a year - I wasn't served so my only guess is that the ex was served at his house. He never told me about it.

Like I'm rich, or have an account somewhere else. Wonderful! There goes my direct deposit paycheck I can't change without at least 2 weeks notice, and my IRS stimulus. I have a 4-foot lovesac I need to sell, I have a stereo system I need to sell, and will work a second or third job for $$. Any ideas or help you can offer is appreciated. I will be evicted if I can't pay my rent by the 17th.

So... if any friends or family members are reading and paying attention, please call me, I could use your help. I hate to beg, but I've got my children to consider and we can't go to the street.

0 comments: