Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve Rants Part III

I can't believe I'm still awake. I've been so busy today I forgot I was supposed to do emails for my work. There was so much stuff in there, it took me 1/2 hour to delete all the crap. Most of the emails were pretty detailed too - not something I could use a canned answer for. I actually had to talk to people. Count 50 of those and feature activations it took several hours.

Now I'm so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open. I just know my kids will be up at the crack of dawn screaming at the top of their lungs to let them past the pixie dust so they can open presents.

I have to do emails tomorrow too (well technically later today!) so I'm hoping that people actually celebrate Christmas and leave the computer alone. Less email is gooood.

I wonder what I got for Christmas....

0 comments: