Thursday, December 20, 2007

Doesn't everyone have a blog?

I was just surfing the internet looking for Postum for my mom (who doesn't like Pero nearly as much) and came upon a blog.

I thought, "Why don't I have a blog? What is a blog anyway?" I mean, I know the answer to the latter, but I'm trying to figure out what took me so long to follow the other sheep of the internet.

I have a MySpace account - but it seems to me to be like a meat market. The bar scene without going to a bar. In fact, I'm ready to delete my MySpace. My soon-to-be-ex met his new live-in girlfriend on MySpace or CherryTap or something, over a year before we split. She moved in just weeks after I left.

Oh well, I don't need to be depressed. I'm already cynical!

I guess I haven't made a blog before now because I had nothing to talk about. I still don't, but I figure that if I ramble enough it might be coherent. What do you think?

0 comments: