Saturday, December 22, 2007

Men Suck

Well, the soon-to-be ex is threatening me with a custody battle. He doesn't want to see the kids, doesn't pay his child support, is living with a drug addict who can't get a job and thinks I'm the worst person ever because the kids don't want to see him.

Why should they? He's treated them like crap. He never calls, never writes, never visits... and the kids are begging me to find them a new dad. What does that tell you?

I feel like I'm fleeing an abusive home. He never hit me, but he threw things at me often, beat the kids for no reason and with no warning. He's always had a short temper, but I thought when we had kids it would get better, and he'd learn to have patience.

I was wrong.

It's way worse. He's told me that it is conscious choices that keep him out of jail. He tells me the only reason he's not a serial killer is because he knows the difference between right and wrong.

Now, you tell me.

Do you want this kind of guy raising YOUR kids?

Me neither.

0 comments: