Friday, December 21, 2007

I Sang on the radio!!!!

A local radio station was doing it's First Annual Christmas Carol Extravaganza. Listeners would call in and sing their favorite Christmas carol. Mine was O Holy Night.

They put the recordings on their website so we could share with family and friends. Don't know how long it will be there, I'm hoping I can figure out a way to record it or get a copy of mine.

I found out later this show is syndicated - yikes! That means people all over heard me, not just the local folk. My brother heard me on the radio and called me as soon as the song was over. He lives about 20 miles away so he had no idea of what I was doing. It was nice I could share that experience with him, including the message I said at the end of my little over-the-phone performance.

Anyway, my song is the first of this set. Enjoy.

KSL 1160 AM / 102.7 FM Salt Lake City Utah - Nightside Project 8pm - Midnight

0 comments: