Thursday, January 3, 2008

....

I'm tired. Today was a long day. I had to have my car in the shop to have the brakes repaired but I knew I would need to do it while I was at work. I had no choice but to go to the dealer and have them shuttle me to work. That alone was a pain. And costly. Hasn't anyone ever told you not to have the dealer work on a vehicle unless it's warranty service?

I took back everything I got at Fashion Bug yesterday. I couldn't afford all that stuff for one, and because most of it I ended up not liking once I got home and could try it in REAL light in a REAL mirror. I traded them for some other things, and got a bunch of my money back.

I did well on Weight Watchers today - I used all my points but I didn't go over. I cheated though, and weighed this morning just out of curiosity and I had already dropped a pound. Yay. The stuff I traded at Fashion Bug I got some cute things that are too small, so they will look better when I lose 5-20 lbs. My goal is to be down 15 lbs by the end of January. I don't want to drop it fast, I've done that before and ended up regretting it.

Other things of note, I've got an appointment with an attorney on Monday for my divorce. I'm also doing better with smoking, though I haven't quit yet. I don't go out for smoke breaks when I'm at work anymore, it stays busy enough and thankfully when I'm on the computer I don't have that urge for nicotine. It's after when my brain is more dormant that I have a problem. So I think the trick will be to keep my brain active and concentrating on other things.

I guess I should start taking some pictures so I can do a before and after thing. I know I'm pretty, I'm just fat and depressed. But I'm working on that. Having the opportunity to go clothes shopping and purchase a 14/16 blouse rather than a 22/24 blouse is a positive experience. I hope to be able to purchase one cute thing every time I drop significant weight where I can't get away with wearing the larger clothes anymore.

OK I've got movies to watch and review. Hasta lasagna, don't get any on ya.

0 comments: